Previously in Hanover, the Battery Show Europe will take place from 07.-09.05.2019 now at the Stuttgart Exhibition Centre. The Battery Show is the leading trade fair and conference in Europe. More than 300 exhibitors from 50 countries will present themselves at the trade fair in Stuttgart and show the latest trends in state-of-the-art battery technology for electric and hybrid vehicles, renewable energies, electronic devices, medical technology, telecommunications and all other areas that require battery technology.
With its concept and large number of exhibitors, the trade fair covers the entire supply chain for battery, electrical and hybrid production. Extover® already exhibited at the trade fair in 2018.
Visit us also in 2019 this time in Stuttgart at our booth in hall 1, booth # 901. We are looking forward to you!
Stuttgart Trade Fair
Exhibition square 1
70629 Stuttgart, Germany
Tuesday 7 May – 09.00 to 16.30
Wednesday 8 May – 09.00 to 16.30
Thursday 9 May – 09.00 to 15.00
About the exhibition: The Battery Show Website
Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology Conference
Leading industry representatives will give an outlook on the future of the industry at the co-located conference. With its concept and the large number of exhibitors, the exhibition covers the entire supply chain for battery, electrical and hybrid production.
Key topics to be explored include:
- Realising a European based battery value chain
- Optimising automotive battery technology design
- Improving thermal management in battery pack design
- Creating material feed stock through battery recycling
- Examining barriers to commercialising and scale-up of solid-state batteries
The conference will feature more than 120 expert speakers including:
- Andreas Hintennach, Senior Manager, Daimler AG
- Masato Origuchi, Expert, Electrical Energy Storage Systems, Renault Sas
- Anil Srivastava, Chief Executive Officer, Leclanché
- Bastian Hartmann, Research Engineer Advanced Power Supply and Energy Management, Ford Motor Company
- Christian Rosenkranz PhD, VP Start-Stop Engineering & EMEA, Johnson Controls Battery Group
More information: http://www.thebatteryshow.eu/conference/conference